Welcome to the GISD Instructional Technology Department
Instructional Technology Mission
The mission of the Instructional Technology Department is to provide support and direction to enable the Galveston Independent School District staff, students, and community to successfully address the educational challenges of an evolving technological society.
1. Focus on curriculum first.
2. Improve Student Achievement and 21st Technology Skills
3. Incorporate Technology Tools with High Yield Teaching Strategies
4. Build Relationships Throughout the District
5. Improve Teacher Technology Skills.
Mariana Mueller - District IT Coordinator
Mitch Long - Scott Collegiate Academy Magnet Campus IT Specialist
Eric Mueller - Ball High School Campus IT Coordinator
Lea Walker - Ball High School Campus Instructional Technologist Specialist
Toni Pearson- Weis Middle School Magnet Campus IT Specialist