Returning Students /Currently Enrolled Students
Students that are required to register: Students that are already existing students in GISD must REGISTER every year at their current campus.
If your student is not registered, make-up registration will be available online from August 6-10, 2018 or you can register your student at the Back to School Fair on August 9, 2018 from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Ball High Cafeteria, 4115 Ave. O, in Galveston.
- This registration is only for current GISD students with the exception of PK-3 & PK-4.
- To register, CLICK HERE. A family access login and password is necessary to proceed with registration.
- You can register from home on any computer or tablet with internet access.
- Registration is ONLINE ONLY. The family access coordinators are available at your child’s school during normal campus hours to assign your family access login and password and to assist with registration. Internet connected terminals are available at all campuses.
- You will need the following documents to register your child: a copy of parent or guardian identification and a copy of one utility bill. These can be scanned and uploaded online or returned to your child’s school.
- Need assistance? Contact your family access coordinator at your child’s school for more information.
- Students new to GISD must apply for school assignment at the GISD Support Center and then enroll at their assigned campus.
Update and verify enrollment:
- Families are asked annually to confirm or update information for each child attending a GISD school.
- Parents are not required to print forms. Forms can be signed and submitted electronically during the specified dates.
- If you would like to print out the forms for your records, please ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your device. This process can be completed on a PC or Tablet.
- Please be sure to complete forms by clicking the complete button at the end of each form.