When: May 11, 2020 - June 30, 2020
Who: Returning/Currently Enrolled Students - Students that are already existing students in GISD must REGISTER each current school year for the following school year.
How: Log into parent/guardian's Skyward Family Access account, complete the online forms and upload the required documents.
What You Need:
- Parent/guardian Skyward Family Access username and password. If you do not know your login, contact the family access coordinator at your child's campus.
- Required documents to register your child: A copy of parent or guardian identification and a copy of one CURRENT utility bill in the parent or guardian's name.
REGISTRATION: Opens May 11, 2020
Additional information and helpful tips:
- Registration is only for current, returning Kinder through 11th grade GISD students going into grades 1 through 12. (New students, GISD PK-3 and PK-4 students going into PK or Kinder the next year are required to ENROLL).
- Parents/guardians must complete registration for each child attending a GISD school.
- Registration is available ONLINE ONLY. You can register from anywhere on any computer, tablet or mobile device with internet access.
- The family access coordinators are available via phone, during normal campus hours, to assist with your family access login information and registration.
- You will need the following documents to register your child: a copy of parent or guardian identification and a copy of one current utility bill. These can be scanned and uploaded or uploaded from photos on a mobile device. Skyward has an app!
- Please be sure to complete forms by clicking the complete button at the end/bottom of each form.
- Parents are not required to print forms. Forms can be signed and submitted electronically during the specified dates. If you would like to print out the forms for your records, please ensure that Adobe Reader is installed on your device. This process can be completed on a PC or tablet.
Contact your family access coordinator at your child’s school for more information.