Skip To Main Content

Child Nutrition Information


Questions about student meal patterns? Learn about the food components that make up a complete student meal and the changes that are taking place this 2019-2020 fiscal school year. 


Does your child have a food allergy?  Students with food allergies may have an alert posted in the cafeteria point of sale by having a medical authority complete the form below.  This form is to be filled out properly, signed by your physician,and returned to the office/ school nurse. Please be aware that turning in this form will restrict all foods containing the allergens listed when the student eats in the cafeteria.  This form is not necessary for students who have mild food allergies or intolerances unless those ingredients need to be completely restricted from the child's diet.  



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)    mail:        U.S. Department of Agriculture

                        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                        1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)    fax:          (202) 690-7442; or


(3)    email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.