All Pre-K3 students will attend school at Moody Early Childhood Center. Follow these steps to apply for our Pre-K3 program.
*STEP 1: Preliminary Acceptance Application
- You will complete an online form to establish eligibility for preliminary acceptance to Pre-K3.
- You must login to Google to complete the form.
- Login with any Gmail or Google account
- Video directions how to login to Google without a Gmail account
- Required documents to upload:
- Child's birth certificate
- Proof of income- two consecutive, current pay stubs
*After your application is submitted, your information and eligibility will be verified. When accepted, you will receive a PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE LETTER.
Step 2: Final Acceptance and Enrollment - Opens June 1, 2021
- Campus assignment will be made after completion of online ENROLLMENT in Skyward.
- No Skyward Account: Student's parent/guardian creates an online account in SKYWARD New Student ENROLLMENT. Student's parent/guardian will receive an email with instructions and a link to complete enrollment.
- Existing parent/guardian Skyward Account: Log into Skyward selecting "Enrollment for New Students" in the dropdown menu to enroll your student.
- Required documents for enrollment:
- Parent/guardian ID
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Current immunization record
- Proof of residency (mortgage or lease agreement)
- Current utility bill
Tip: Have a smart phone? Take a photo of these documents and upload them to Skyward from your camera roll!