Follow these steps to apply for one of our Pre-K4 programs.
You will be able to choose which GISD campus that your student will attend. If there are more applicants than spots at a particular campus, your student may attend your second or third choice.
Pre-K4 programs are available at the following campuses:
- Burnet Elementary School
- Crenshaw Elementary School (Bolivar Peninsula)
- Morgan Elementary School
- Oppe Elementary School
- Parker Elementary School
- Rosenberg Elementary School
*STEP 1: Preliminary Acceptance Application - Click HERE to APPLY.
- You will complete an online form to establish eligibility for preliminary acceptance to Pre-K4.
- You must login to Google to complete the form.
- Login with any Gmail or Google account
- Video directions how to login to Google without a Gmail account
- Required documents to upload:
- Child's birth certificate
- Proof of income- two consecutive, current pay stubs
*After your application is submitted, your information and eligibility will be verified. If accepted, you will receive a PRELIMINARY ACCEPTANCE LETTER.
*Step 2: Final Acceptance and Enrollment - Opens June 1, 2021
- Campus assignment will be made after completion of online ENROLLMENT in Skyward.
- When prompted "Please select the school you were accepted into by Schools of Choice application process."
- Pre-K4 students select _DK/GISD PK (your campus will be determined by the Special Programs department after Enrollment)
- CLICK HERE TO create your account to ENROLL!
- No Skyward Account: Student's parent/guardian creates an online account in SKYWARD New Student ENROLLMENT. Student's parent/guardian will receive an email with instructions and a link to complete enrollment.
- Existing parent/guardian Skyward Account: Log into Skyward selecting "Enrollment for New Students" in the dropdown menu to enroll your student.
- Required documents for enrollment:
- Parent/guardian ID
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's social security card
- Current immunization record
- Proof of residency (mortgage or lease agreement)
- Current utility bill
Tip: Have a smart phone? Take a photo of these documents and upload them to Skyward from your camera roll!