1. Click on the Windows Start Button to access the Search Menu.
2. Type the following server address: \\print-svr, then hit the Enter key.
3. Scroll through the listing to locate the printer that you need to connect to.
4. Right click on that printer and choose Connect.
5. Connecting is complete, set as default printer if applicable.
NOTE: If you are adding a printer that is not in your classroom or area, please get permission to connect and print prior to connecting to an office, classroom, or other non-public printer.