GISD Communications Department
The Communications Department is responsible for communicating with a variety of GISD stakeholders, including parents, students, community members, GISD staff and more. We do this through a variety of channels:
- GISD website
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Weekly Newsletters - Subscribe here
- Email, texting and call-outs
- Direct mail (letters, brochures, etc.)
- GISD TV – Local channel 17
- Local news media
We place great value on providing communication that is accessible, relevant and timely. Please let us know if you have any suggestions by emailing email@example.com.
Additionally, the Communications Department works with GISD administration and the Board of Trustees to assist with legislative relations and strategic planning.
Chief Human Capital Management, Student Services, & Communications Officer
Communications Assistant/Digital Technology