Collegiate Academy National Junior Honor Society members exemplify the foundational pillars of the membership.
- Per national guidelines, students must have a cumulative GPA of 85 or higher.
- Voluntary contributions made by a student to the school or community, done without compensation.
- Student leaders are those who are resourceful, good problem solvers, and idea contributors. Leadership experiences can be drawn from school or community activities while working for others.
- The student of good character is cooperative, demonstrates high standards of honesty and reliability; shows courtesy, concert, and respect for others; and generally maintains a clean disciplinary record.
- The student who demonstrates citizenship understands the importance of civic engagement; has a high regard for freedom and justice; respects the U.S. form of government, respects the law for all citizens at the local, state, and federal levels, and demonstrates mature participation and responsibility in activities such as scouting, community organizations, or school clubs.
Students who accept membership and are inducted into the chapter should be aware of the time and commitment involved with this honor.