Rosenberg Elementary Dress Code
Monday thru Thursday: Navy or white collared shirt with khaki, black, or jeans (pants, shorts, skirts, jumpers)
Friday: Rosenberg School Spirit Shirt or collared uniform shirt.
- Shirt must cover midriff
- Shirts should have no logos, emblems, or decorations
- Pants, skirts, jumpers, skorts, Capri pants, or walking shorts may be worn.
- All skirts and shorts should be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- No frayed (or pants with holes), “short” shorts or cutoffs
- Pants must be size appropriate at the child’s waist.
- No logos, emblems, or decorations may be on pants.
Jackets / Coats / Sweatshirts:
- Navy jackets / sweatshirts
- Shoes must be appropriate for outside play and running in PE
- NO skates on tennis shoes
- Shoes must have a back
- No hats allowed
FREE DRESS DAY:
- If students are given a “Free Dress Day” they still must follow the district dress code: no tank tops, no bare midriffs, no spaghetti strap tops, nothing sleeveless, and shorts not to be more than 2 inches above knee