Accelerated curriculum focused on science, technology, engineering and mathematics through project-based learning.
Equip students with the tools that will prepare them for post-secondary learning and career opportunities in STEM fields with emphasis on engineering.
“Join STEM and open a world of opportunities.
Build, create, make and learn.”
While in this community, you can expect to learn how to:
- Use a 3-D printer
- Utilize Vex Robotics equipment
- Start and end a project
- Build with your imagination
- Work in a real world environment
- Establish career internships
- Program computers and circuits
- Explore real-world problems via Project Based Learning
And these are only a few of the possibilities
Hands-on classes that benefit your future career engineer (electrical, aerospace, mechanical, chemical, civil), CAD designer, architect, astronaut, airline pilot and geologist.
Career Certifications & Endorsements that would usually cost hundreds of dollars are provided for free.
“STEM teaches us to
- Student Ambassadors of the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Community