Communications and Marketing
GISD's Communications and Marketing Department is responsible for communicating with a variety of district stakeholders, including parents, students, community members, GISD staff members, and more. We do this through a variety of channels:
- District and campus webpages
- Press Releases
- District Spotlights
- District Update Email Newsletters
- ParentSquare – email, texting and call-outs
- Direct mail (letters, brochures, etc.)
- GISD TV – Local channel 17
- Local news media
We place great value on providing communication that is accessible, relevant and timely. Please let us know if you have any suggestions by emailing email@example.com.
Additionally, the Communications and Marketing Department works with GISD administration and the Board of Trustees to assist with legislative relations and strategic planning.